Women's Avalanche System
*The from price shown is based on an end column purchase rate (approximately 2500 - 5000 units). Please note, minimum order requirements apply. Please refer to the product description.
Customise with your own designs or choose from our Australian Authentic Indigenous Artwork Catalogue HERE
Minimum Quantity: 25
Multi-weather functionality. With its soft-touch bonded fabric and high loft insulated liner, the Avalanche System Jacket redefines versatility. Remove or keep the hood, wear as an insulated thermal jacket or a lighter weight H2XTREME® waterproof/breathable outer shell when the temperature allows. The thermally robust, quilted inner jacket works in synergy with the outer shell and can be zipped in and out in an instant.
- Temperature Rating: Extreme Cold (0°C to -20°C)
- Fully Sealed Seams
- Articulated Elbows
- Removable Multi-Adjustable Hood
- Single Hand Hood Adjustments
- Ergonomic Zipper Pulls
- Internal Pocket
- FABRICATION: 100% Polyester Twill with 100% Polyester Taffeta, 7.08 oz (USA)/240g (CDN)
- SIZES: (Men’s) S-3XL ; (Men’s Black) S-5XL ; (Women’s) XS-2XL
Black, Charcoal Twill, Marine Blue, Navy Twill